Monday, July 19, 2010

Hot Curry #20 tracklist

Monday July 19th

Feature CD: The Difficult Third Compilation Ross Ryan


Morning Train (Nine To Five): Sheena Easton

Two Brown Eye:s Jill Barber

Why Don't You Do Right?: Carolina Chocolate Drops

I Am Pegasus: Ross Ryan

Dancin' Queen: Spooky Men's Chorale

Just The Way You Are: Billy Joel

Long Black Veil: The Chieftains, Mick Jagger

Long Black Veil: The Band

I've Just Seen A Face: The Beatles

I Don't Want To Know About It: Ross Ryan

My Problem Is You: Jackson Browne

Will He Be Waiting for Me?: Sarah Harmer

Albinez: Sevilla: Magda Tagliaferro

1234: Feist

Harmony to My Heartbeat: Sally Seltmann

Mississippi You're On My Mind: Jesse Winchester

606: Ross Ryan

Gamble Everything For Love: Ben Lee

Gold To Me: Ben Harper

Come Back Again: Daddy Cool

Bits and Pieces: The Dave Clark Five

The Last Thing On My Mind: Tom Paxton

Blue Chevrolet Ballerina: Ross Ryan

Kurrajong Tree: Sara Storer

Over It Now: Eddi Reader

Prelude To A Painting: Fiona Joy Hawkins



No comments:

Post a Comment