Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hot Curry #26 tracklist

Monday August 30

Feature CD: Symphonicities Sting

Passionate Kisses: Mary Chapin Carpenter

Wild Horses: The Rolling Stones

Big American Car: Lisa Miller

Englishman In New York: Sting

Birds And Ships: Natalie Merchant, Billy Bragg & Wilco

For a Dancer: Linda Ronstadt, Emmylou Harris

I Believe I'll Dust My Broom: Robert Johnson

Dust My Broom: Elmore James

The Boy In The Bubble: Paul Simon

Next To You: Sting

Lucky Day [Live]: Tom Waits

T-bone Shuffle: T-bone Walker

Home Again: Mark Seymour

The Fugitive Kind: Mondo Rock

Evil Urges: My Morning Jacket

I Burn For You: Sting

Cadillac Ranch: The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

Happy Together: The Turtles

Chains: The Beatles

The Word: The Beatles

What Can I Say: Michelle Shocked

She's Too Good For Me: Sting

Gold: Emmylou Harris

Jackie Coleman's, The Milliner's Daughter, Rakish Paddy, Connor Dunn's: Tony McManus



No comments:

Post a Comment