Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Themetrain #137 tracklist

Tuesday May 17
Theme: We Are Family

We Are Family: Sister Sledge

Mother's Little Helper: The Rolling Stones

Father's Day: Weddings Parties Anything

Goodnight Sweetheart: Kate & Anna McGarrigle

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother: The Hollies

Hey Me, Hey Mama: Ray LaMontagne

I Had A Real Good Mother & Father: Gillian Welch

Into The Wild: Burns Sisters

I Will Remember You: Sarah McLachlan

Le Bout Monde (The End of the Earth): Davidson Brothers

Your Mother Should Know: The Beatles

Crazy Mama: JJ Cale

Mama: Annie Lennox

Momma: Abigail Washburn

When I First Met Your Ma: Paul Kelly

Whipping Post: The Allman Brothers Band

Sing One For Sister: Nanci Griffith

The Undertow: Sime Nugent & The Forefathers

Unchained Melody: Righteous Brothers

When Juniper Sleeps: Seamus Egan

Mother And Child Reunion: Paul Simon

Used Cars: Bruce Springsteen

I Am Part Of A Large Family: Great Lake Swimmers

I Scare Myself: Renee Geyer with Uncle Bill

I'll Fly Away: Alison Krauss and Gillian Welsch

Dedicated To The One I Love: The Mamas & The Papas

The Last Goodbye: Uncle Earl

Wild Horses: The Flying Burrito Brothers


birthdays

Shepherd Moon: Enya

Mississippi You're On My Mind: Jesse Winchester

Reckless: James Reyne

Magic Bus: The Who (Pete Townsend)

Sunshine Of Your Love: Cream (Jack Bruce)

Good People: Jack Johnson


preview of next week (Bob Dylan)

Love Is Just a Four Letter Word: Joan Baez


No comments:

Post a Comment