Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Themetrain #151 tracklist

Tuesday August 23
Theme: Senses

I Heard It Through The Grapevine: Marvin Gaye

I Hear Them All: Old Crow Medicine Show

Just One Look: The Hollies

Don't Touch My Hat: Lyle Lovett

I Saw Her Standing There: The Beatles

I've Just Seen A Face: The Arizona Smoke Revue

Long As I Can See The Light: Creedence Clearwater Revival

See You On The Moon!: Great Lake Swimmers

Suddenly I See: KT Tunstall

A Touch Of Serenity: Alex Chudnovsky

The Sound Of Silence: Simon & Garfunkel

Touch, Feel, & Lose: Ryan Adams

You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet: Bachman-Turner Overdrive

Can You Hear Me Now: Emmylou Harris

Everybody Wants To Touch Me: Paul Kelly

I've Got To See You Again: Nora Jones

Seeing Stars: Meg Hutchinson

Can't You Hear Me Callin': Crooked Still

Sorry To See Me Go: Teddy Thompson

Blind Dog: Norman & Nancy Blake

I Can See Clearly Now: Hothouse Flowers

Beautiful Vision: Van Morrison

Have You Seen My Baby?: Chris Smither

Did You Hear John Hurt?: Doc and Merle Watson

Hear No Evil: Hunters & Collectors

I Can Hear The River: Joe Cocker

Listen To The Radio: Nanci Griffith

Invisible Girl: Kasey Chambers

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For: Bruce Mathiske's Rhythm Express


birthdays

Boom Boom: John Lee Hooker

Beautiful Girl: Eliza Carthy

Classical Gas: Mason Williams

Everyday I Write The Book: Elvis Costello

Please Be Patient With Me: Wilco (Jeff Tweedy)

Moon Over Bourbon Street: Sting (Branford Marsalis)


preview of next week (Awake is the New Sleep)

Wake Up Little Susie: The Everly Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment