Monday, August 23, 2010

Hot Curry #25 tracklist

Monday August 23
Feature CD: Nature's Little Game, Kate Rowe

Good Lovin': The Rascals

Am I Crazy: Mick Hanna

Don't Forget to Miss Me: Harry Manx

Dragon Orchid (How David Attenborough Saved My Love Life): Kate Rowe

Everyday I Write The Book: Elvis Costello

Mascara (Acoustic Mix): Killing Heidi

Born To Run: Bruce Springsteen

Born To Run: Emmylou Harris

We Will Rock You: Claude Hay

Song For Frank: Kate Rowe

One Love: Playing For Change

Mister Sandman: Chet Atkins

Down In the Bowery: Alejandro Escovedo

No Particular Place to Go: Chuck Berry

You've Really Got A Hold On Me: Sweethearts

The First Run Through: Kate Rowe

Four Strong Walls: Karine Polwart

Waterlily: The Cottars

And I Love Her: The Beatles

I Should Have Known Better: The Beatles

I Put A Spell On You: Creedence Clearwater Revival

Coffee My Lover: Kate Rowe

Roxanne: Sting

Piano Quintet in G minor, Op. 57: III. Scherzo (Allegretto), Dmitri Schostakovich: Australia Ensemble

No comments:

Post a Comment