Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hot Curry #34 tracklist

Monday November 22nd

Feature Album: I Believe You Liar, by Washington

Sexy Body and Hungry Mind: Frencham Smith

Quittin' Time: Mary Chapin Carpenter

Wide Boy: The Flying Pickets

I Believe You Liar: Washington

Who Do They Kiss?: Hawksley Workman

Come Summertime: Justin Rutledge

I Am The Walrus: The Beatles

Banks of Marble: Leo Kottke and Iris DeMent

Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This): Eurythmics

Sunday Best: Washington

Entella Hotel: Jeffrey Foucault

Cold Outside: Ruth Moody

Radio: The Corrs

Rich Kids: Washington

Walk Right In: Dr Hook

Beyond the Blues: Hayes Carll

Touch The Water: Open Mind

My Blue Tears: Dolly Parton

My Blue Tears: Teddy Thompson

Can't Help Falling In Love: Luka Bloom

How To Tame Lions: Washington

Take it Down: The Wailin' Jennys

Natasha's Waltz: Norman & Nancy Blake

The Horses: Daryl Braithwaite

Mercedes Benz: Janis Joplin

The Hardest Part: Washington

Son Of A Preacher Man: Dusty Springfield

When Love Comes to Town: B.B. King & U2

Will You Love Me Tomorrow?: Carole King, James Taylor

All I've Got To Do: The Beatles

All My Loving: The Beatles

I'll Tell Me Ma: Sinéad O'Connor

Clementine: Washington

Never Too Old (To Hold Somebody): Elton John & Leon Russell

String Quartet no 2 in A minor, op 13: III Intermezzo: Elias String Quartet

No comments:

Post a Comment