Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hot Curry #44 tracklist

Monday February 21
Feature CD: The Early Widows, Justin Rutledge

Bluebird: Sara Bareilles

In The Hands Of Angels: Elton John & Leon Russell

Modern Man: Arcade Fire

Thank Me Someday: Buddy Guy

The Weary Kind (Theme from Crazy Heart): Ryan Bingham

Why Don't You Do Right?: Carolina Chocolate Drops

The Grammy Song: Loudon Wainwright III

Everyday I Write The Book: Elvis Costello

Be A Man: Justin Rutledge

What's Going On: Chaka Khan

The Day We Went Away: The Little Stevies

Bernadette [Instrumental] The Funk Brothers

Mozart: Violin Sonata In C, K 296 - Allegro (Rondo): Arthur Grumiaux, Walter Klien

The Heart Of A River: Justin Rutledge

Both Sides Now: Judy Collins

Ozark Night: Jim Ratts And Runaway Express

Colonial Widow: Kate Burke

Society: Eddie Vedder

My Girl: The Temptations

My Girl: The Mamas & The Papas

The Truck Got Stuck: Corb Lund

Wide Open Road: Weddings Parties Anything

Jack Of Diamonds: Justin Rutledge

Backstep Cindy: Dirk Powell, Tim O'Brien, John Herrman

Most People I Know Think That I'm Crazy: Billy Thorpe

Road To Nowhere: Talking Heads

I Have Not Seen The Light: Justin Rutledge

Beaumont: Hayes Carll

I'm So Excited: The Pointer Sisters

I'm Losing You: Kate & Anna McGarrigle

Ticket To Ride: The Beatles

She's a Woman: The Beatles

Diamond Mountain: Luka Bloom

All Around This World Justin Rutledge

Last Train: Abigail Washburn

Dance of the Toy Flutes: QLD Symphony Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment