Thursday, February 24, 2011

Themetrain #125 tracklist

Tuesday February 22
Theme: Friends

With a Little Help from My Friends: Joe Cocker

Rock and Roll Friend: The Go-Betweens

My Dear Companion: Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt, Emmylou Harris

My Old Friend the Blues: Matt Andersen

I've Got No Friends In MySpace: Brice Beaird

Don't Ask Me To Be Friends: Teddy Thompson

Donald And Lydia (Live): John Prine

He Was a Friend of Mine: Nanci Griffith

Here He Lies: The Audreys

My Friend Craig April Verch

All My Friends Are Getting Married: Skyhooks

Friends: Bette Midler

I Hear Them All: Dave Rawlings Machine

Little Darling Pal of Mine: Lucinda Williams

Old Friends: Simon & Garfunkel

Queenie's Song: Guy Clark

Friends: Sandy Denny

Friend: Claude Hay

Hippie Boyfriend: Anna Laube

My Friend Buddy: Natalie Macmaster

Waiting on a Friend: The Rolling Stones

See My Friends: The Kinks

Old Friend: Lyle Lovett

I Need All The Friends I Can Get: Camera Obscura

We're Going To Be Friends: The White Stripes

Westfall: Okkervil River

You’ve Got A Friend: Carole King, James Taylor

Imaginary Friends: Ron Sexsmith

Friend Of The Devil: Chris Smither


birthdays

Memories of East Texas: Michelle Shocked

The Devil in the Kitchen: Ashley MacIsaac

Tennessee Blues: Bobby Charles

Highway 61 Revisited: Johnny Winter

Long Live Love: Sandie Shaw

Universal Soldier: Buffy Sainte-Marie


preview of next week

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves: Eurythmics Feat. Aretha Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment