Monday, June 13, 2011

Hot curry #59 tracklist

Monday June 13
Feature CD: Mission Bell, Amos Lee

Hearts And Bones: Paul Simon

Let My Shoes Lead Me Forward: Jenny Wilson

El Camino: Amos Lee

Don't Throw Your Love Away: The Searchers

Countin' On A Miracle (Acoustic): Bruce Springsteen

Fences: Folk Uke

While My Guitar Gently Weeps: The Beatles

Driving in My Car: Madness

I Only Want To Be With You: Vonda Shepard

Out Of The Cold: Amos Lee

Oh My My: Jill Barber

Soul Finger: The Bar-Kays

Clair de lune from Suite Bergamasque: Simon Tedeschi, Kevin Hunt

Famous Last Words: Shane Nicholson

Clear Blue Eyes: Amos Lee, Lucinda Williams

Lawyers In Love: Jackson Browne

Shout: Lulu

I Get A Kick Out Of You: Dolly Parton

Satisfaction: The Rolling Stones

Satisfaction: Otis Redding

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me: Elton John

Violin: Amos Lee

Dump The Dog: Loudon Wainwright III

Shooting Stars: Alex Chudnovsky

Water To Wine: The Fiddle Chicks

Wonderful World: Sam Cooke

Jesus: Amos Lee

Saturday Nite: Blitzen Trapper

Sweet Corn: Fred Eaglesmith

Frozen Orange Juice: Peter Sarstedt

No Reply: The Beatles

Mr Moonlight: The Beatles

Angeliou: Van Morrison

El Camino Repris:e Amos Lee, Willie Nelson

Lola: Chris Smither

A Touch Of Serenity: Alex Chudnovsky

No comments:

Post a Comment