Monday, June 6, 2011

Themetrain #140 tracklist

Tuesday June 7
Theme: Baby

B-A-B-Y: Carla Thomas

Baby Let Me Take You Home: The Animals

It's All Over Now, Baby Blue: The Byrds

Sweet Baby James: James Taylor

My Baby: Janis Joplin

My Baby: NQ Arbuckle

Oh No Not My Baby: Manfred Mann

Baby Tell Me I'm The Only One: Thirsty Merc

Baby's In Black :The Beatles

Baby Driver: Simon & Garfunkel

When Something Is Wrong With My Baby: Sam & Dave

Wonderful Baby: Don McLean

Baby It's Cold Outside: Willie Nelson, Norah Jones

Baby King: Marc Cohn

Baby Please Don't Go: Van Morrison

Baby Likes to Rock It: The Tractors

Baby, Now That I've Found You: Alison Krauss & Union Station

I Got You Babe: Sonny and Cher

Who's Your Baby Now?: Mark Knopfler

Your Bright Baby Blues: Jackson Browne

(Goin') Wild For You Baby: Bonnie Raitt

Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby: The Beatles

Here Comes My Baby: The Tremeloes

Baby It's a Crime: The Black Sorrows

Baby Jane: Rod Stewart

Be My Baby: The Searchers

It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back): Eurythmics

If You See My Baby: Phil Manning

Nobodys Baby: Ross Ryan

Bye Bye Baby: Hayes Carll

Didn't Leave Nobody But the Baby: Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss, Gillian Welsch

Hey, Baby, Hey: Dutch Tilders

Have You Seen My Baby?: Chris Smither


birthdays

Kiss: Prince

Tipper: Tony Rice

Beautiful Thing: Slaid Cleaves

preview of next week (Royalty)

What a Beautiful Day: King Curly

No comments:

Post a Comment