Monday, July 11, 2011

Themetrain #145 tracklist

Tuesday July 12
Theme: 4 Weddings and a Funeral

Chapel Of Love: The Dixie Cups

Death Came A Knockin': The Duhks

$1000 Wedding: Evan Dando & Juliana Hatfield

Die Alone: Fred Smith & The Spooky Men's Chorale

Froggie Went A Courtin': Bruce Springsteen

Unwed Fathers: Jeffrey Foucault

Backseat Honeymoon/Blue Is What I Do: Justin Rutledge

Fancy Funeral: Lucinda Williams

Sukie In The Graveyard: Belle & Sebastian

Jerry's Beaver Hat/Catherine MacIsaac Wedding Day/Long Point: Ashley MacIsaac

Tell My Sister: Kate and Anna McGarrigle

Scorn Of The Women: Weddings Parties Anything

Don't Put No Headstone On My Grave: Charlie Rich

Everyday I Write The Book: Elvis Costello

No Time to Die: Fireside Bellows

This Old Porch: Lyle Lovett

When I Die: The Waifs

White Trash Wedding: Dixie Chicks

All My Friends Are Getting Married: Skyhooks

The Real Mackay Wedding, Struy Lodge, Trip To The Market: Session A9

The Voyage: Christy Moore

I'm Not Afraid to Die: Gillian Welch, Willie Nelson

No Man's Land: Eric Bogle

Whistlin' Past The Graveyard: Tom Waits

In My Time of Dying: The Be Good Tanyas

At My Funeral: Crash Test Dummies

Until Death Do Them Part: Paul Kelly

Ballad Of A Young Married Man: The Wildes

Sad Wedding Day: Ashley MacIsaac


birthdays

City of New Orleans: Arlo Guthrie

Another Morning: Bela Fleck, Jerry Douglas

Say You Love Me: Fleetwood Mac (Christine McVie)

If I Needed Someone: Roger McGuinn

Afirika: Angélique Kidjo

You're No Good: Linda Ronstadt


preview of next week (1960s pt1)

True Love Ways: Buddy Holly

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Is there a way I can get a copy of this show? Thanks,
    Ro

    ReplyDelete