Thursday, July 28, 2011

Themetrain #147 tracklist

Tuesday July 26
Theme: Banjo

Winter Winds: Mumford & Sons

There's Your Trouble: Dixie Chicks

Best Love: Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers

Blue Chevrolet Ballerina: Ross Ryan

City Of Refuge: Abigail Washburn

Gentle On My Mind: Béla Fleck, Jamie Hartford & Sam Bush

Heart Like a Wheel: Kate and Anna McGarrigle

Better Man: Keb Mo, Valerie Pinkston, Kristle Murden, Alexandra Brown

Banjo & Violin: The Audreys

Duelling Banjos: The Arizona Smoke Revue

What's Wrong With The Way I Live?: The Hollies

How She Could Sing the Wildwood Flower: Emmylou Harris

1234: Feist

Oh Susanna: The Be Good Tanyas

My Oklahoma Home: Bruce Springsteen

Our Sunshine: Paul Kelly & Uncle Bill

Sweet Dreams: Sara Storer

Sing It Loud: kd lang & The Siss Boom Bang

I Scare Myself: Renee Geyer with Uncle Bill

Earl's Breakdown: Earl Scruggs

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For: The Sensitive New Age Cowpersons

Fish and Whistle: Shane Nicholson

A Letter To Heather: Justin Rutledge

Old Man: Neil Young

Cold Outside: Ruth Moody

Fire Watch: Jim Bryson

I Liked You Right from the Start: NQ Arbuckle

Keys To The Kingdom: Béla Fleck & Abigail Washburn

Wally On The Run: Steve Martin, Tony Trischka

Cluck Old Hen: Dirk Powell, Tim O'Brien, John Herrman

birthdays

Honky Tonk Women: The Rolling Stones (Mick Jagger)

Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together): Queen (Roger Taylor)

I'll Never Fall In Love Again: Bobbie Gentry

$1000 Wedding: Evan Dando & Juliana Hatfield

Wuthering Heights: Kate Bush

Forty Days and Forty Nights: Buddy Guy


preview of next week (You and I)

You And I: Wilco, Fiest

No comments:

Post a Comment