Friday, September 2, 2011

Themetrain #152 tracklist

Tuesday August 30th
Theme: Awake is the New Sleep


Ache For You: Ben Lee

Day Dreamer: The Waifs

Golden Slumbers / The End: kd lang

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead: Warren Zevon

I'm Only Sleeping (take 1): The Beatles

Dreamland: Joni Mitchell

All I Have To Do Is Dream: The Everly Brothers

Walking the Floor Over You: Asleep at the Wheel

Sandman: America

The Street Awakens (from Romeo & Juliet): Sydney Symphony Orchestra

Daydreamer: Adele

Going to Sleep: Seeker Lover Keeper

Good People: Jack Johnson

Sleepless Nights: Elvis Costello

Too Sober to Sleep: Carolyn Mark & NQ Arbuckle

A Wink And A Smile: Harry Connick, Jr.

The Lion Sleeps Tonight: The Tokens

Sleeping By Myself: Eddie Vedder

Wake Up: Alanis Morissette

Weighty Ghost: Wintersleep

Cubism Dream: Local Natives

Dogsong aka Sleepdog Lullaby: The Be Good Tanyas

I Became Awake: Great Lake Swimmers

Awake My Soul: Mumford & Sons

Two Sleepy People: Emma Hamilton

Sapper's Lullaby: Fred Smith

Mister Sandman: Emmylou Harris

Sleepy Laddie: Jennifer & Hazel Wrigley


birthdays

Man! I Feel Like A Woman!: Shania Twain

Dragonflies: Eddi Reader

Homeless: Paul Simon (Joseph Shabalala)

Slim Slow Slider/I Start Breaking Down: Van Morrison

Spicks And Specks: Bee Gees (Barry Gibb)

Good Vibrations: The Beach Boys (Al Jardine)


preview of next week (Hot and Cold)

Cold Cold Heart: Nora Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment