Monday, September 19, 2011

Themetrain #155 tracklist

Tuesday September 20
Theme: Covers



Blue Suede Shoes: Ry Cooder
Dear Someone: Felicity Urquhart
One Love: Keb Mo, Mermans Kenkosenki, Tal Ben Ari 'Tula'
River: Kate Miller-Heidke
Tower Of Song: Martha Wainwright
Stuff And Nonsense: Missy Higgins
Satisfaction: Otis Redding
Memphis, Tennessee: The Animals
Down in New Orleans: Dr John
Cry For a Shadow: Martin Cilia
King Of The Road: Teddy Thompson, Rufus Wainwright
In My Life: The Idea Of North
My Mexican Home: Jeffrey Foucault
Mrs Robinson: The Lemonheads
To Love Somebody: Janis Joplin
When Will I Be Loved?: Linda Ronstadt
Better Be Home Soon: Kasey Chambers
Dive For Your Memory: Glenn Thompson
You Ain't Goin' Nowhere: The Wilson Pickers
Stairway to Heaven: Bruce Mathiske's Rhythm Express
Knockin' On Heaven's Door: Warren Zevon
Orphan Girl: Emmylou Harris
The Wind Cries Mary: Xavier Rudd
Don't Change: The Audreys
Girl From The North Country: Johnny Cash, Joni Mitchell
Honey Don't: The Beatles
I've Just Seen A Face: The Arizona Smoke Revue
From Clare to Here: Nanci Griffith
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For: Bruce Mathiske's Rhythm Express

birthdays
Monday, Monday: The Mamas & The Papas (Mamma Cass)
Who By Fire: Leonard Cohen
People Aint No Good: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Now I'm Easy: Eric Bogle
Factory: Bruce Springsteen
I Never Knew: Sarah Blasko

preview of next week (Big Jet Plane)

I'll Fly Away: Alison Krauss and Gillian Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment