Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Themetrain #187 tracklist

Radio Upper Murray
Tuesday June 19
Theme: Beatles

Love Me Do: The Beatles: Please Please Me
Golden Slumbers / The End: kd lang: Recollection
A World Without Love: Peter & Gordon: The Ultimate Peter & Gordon
In My Life: Johnny Cash: The Man Comes Around
I Need You: Tom Petty: Concert for George
Never Without You: Ringo Starr: Ringo Rama Deluxe
With a Little Help from My Friends: Joe Cocker: Masters of Rock - Joe Cocker
Mother Nature's Son: Sheryl Crow: I Am Sam
I Will: Alison Krauss & Tony Furtado: Bluegrass Goes to Town - Pop Songs Bluegrass Style
Cry For a Shadow: Martin Cilia: The Odd One Out
A Hard Day's Night: The Beatles: A Hard Day's Night
Blackbird: Paul McCartney: Back In the World
Crippled Inside: Mic Conway's National Junk Band: Corporate Chook
While My Guitar Gently Weeps: Eric Clapton/Paul McCartney: Concert for George
Jealous Guy: Roxy Music: The Best Of Roxy Music
Helter Skelter: U2: Rattle And Hum
I Call Your Name: The Mamas & The Papas: All Time Greatest Hits
I Should Have Known Better: She & Him: Volume One
If I Needed Someone: The Hollies: The Hollies - Greatest Hits
Norwegian Wood: The Beatles: Rubber Soul
Eleanor Rigby: Brian Hebert & Friends: Any Time At All - A Session Picker's Tribute The Beatles
I'm Only Sleeping: The Beatles: Revolver
Two Of Us: Aimee Mann & Michael Penn: I Am Sam
Working Class Hero: Marianne Faithfull: Broken English
In My Life: The Idea Of North: Extraordinary Tale
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away: Eddie Vedder: I Am Sam
Baby It's You: The Beatles: Please Please Me
Let It Be: Nick Cave: I Am Sam
When I'm Sixty-Four: The Beatles: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
I've Just Seen A Face: The Arizona Smoke Revue: Bluegrass
The End: The Beatles: Abbey Road
She's a Woman: Jeff Beck: Blow by Blow

birthdays
Waterloo Sunset: The Kinks: The Kinks (Ray Davies)
El Camino Reprise: Amos Lee, Willie Nelson: Mission Bell
True Colors: Cyndi Lauper: True Colors
Suddenly I See: KT Tunstall: Eye To The Telescope

2 up tracks
Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness: John Prine: John Prine Live
Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness: Jeffrey Foucault: Shoot the Moon Right Between the Eyes

preview of next week (Harmonica)
Simple Things: Paolo Nutini: Sunny Side Up

No comments:

Post a Comment