Monday, October 15, 2012

New Releases #29 Tracklist

Radio Upper Murray
Monday Oct 15


Stealing My Youth: Jess Ribeiro And The Bone Collectors: My Little River
Reality Is: The Conversations: The Conversations We Never Had
New Found Year: Paul Kelly: New Found Year - Single
I Am A Lonesome Hobo: Leigh Sloggett: More Than I Need
Little Yellow Wand: Matt Stillert: Austep Music Vol.7- Australian Talent 2012
Silver Lining: Tony Faehse, Sarah Liversidge: Fancy That!
Not With Haste: Mumford & Sons: Babel (Deluxe Edition)
Sunglasses: Mary Webb: Austep Music Vol.7- Australian Talent 2012
From The Start: Maxi: In a Little While (single)
Angel: Stephen McCulloch: Good Things Take Time
Star Bright: Jess Ribeiro And The Bone Collectors: My Little River
Inspired: The Drifting: The Drifting


No comments:

Post a Comment